Thursday 22 May 2014

           The unbearably boring and brutally busy life  often forces me to take a peep inside my consciousness wondering what am I doing with my life. In one such occasions on other day, I was just mulling over the idea of passing my peaceful and uneventful retired life near a picturesque beach. This streak of thought drove me to explore all the beaches of India and of other near by countries, where I can think of retire myself without engulfing my meager savings for post retirement life.But, I found that all the known beaches are already crowded and the cost of living and other related factors  does not appeals to a guy who is all along conducting a miser life perpetually with low budget. The process revealed few nice places of India where the crowd is yet to occupy and the pristine beauty is yet blooming.
I will list out one by one for those guys who intent to follow a path alike mine.

1. Karwar, Karnataka


    This is a district headquarter town of northern Karnataka just  few miles south of  district of Goa. This town is a historical town having tourist attractions at the same time not crowded as of the beaches of Goa. More details of this town can be seen from the great grand source of internet -


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karwar
http://uttarakannada.nic.in/circuit1a.htm


As time has already ran out for me to attend another important errand of life I will continue my list with my next post..
till then have a great time and be happy!!! 

1 comment: